Hi. I'm Wilson, I'm 11, and I just tried this for the first time. Just by looking at it, I knew that it was different from the medication I tried before to prevent/relieve me of my pollen allergies. Before I drank it, I smelled it, and it smelt strongly of mint and herbs. I reluctantly drank it down, and I tasted about the same. It also burned my throat when it was going down. Also, the aftertaste was strong, and I tried a variety of items (water, Nestea, toffees) to cover up the disgusting smell so I wouldn't taste it in my mouth. Only the toffee worked. Anyways, to conclude this, I think the taste of this is horrible, and I would not recommend it for children under 14. In my opinion, Children's Benadryl Liquid is much better. Use that to treat your allergies (if you're under 12).
No, I would not recommend this product