Children's BENADRYL® Allergy Liquid
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 3.12ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned; HTTP status code of 404 was returned;
Use only as directed.
Great tasting bubblegum flavoured Children's BENADRYL® Liquid provides fast, effective symptom relief of your child’s everyday allergies and allergic reactions. Children's BENADRYL® Liquid is free of both dyes and alcohol.
- 100mL bottle
- 250mL bottle
Temporarily relieves symptoms of seasonal and year-round allergies:
- Skin Itch
- Itchy Throat
- Itchy, runny nose
- Itchy, watery eyes
Children under 2 years of age (under 24 lb or 11 kg): Consult a doctor
Children 2-5 years of age (24-48 lb or 11-22 kg): 1 tsp. (5 mL) every 4-6 hours. Do not exceed 4tsp. (20 mL) per day.
Children 6 to under 12 years of age (48-95 lb or 22-44 kg): 2-4 tsp. (10-20 mL) every 4-6 hours. Do not exceed 16 tsp. (80 mL) per day.
- Read the complete label before use and follow all directions
- Do not use if band on cap and/or seal over bottle opening is missing or broken
- Child resistant package
- Store at 15 to 30°C
- Protect from freezing
- Sucrose free: sweetened with sodium saccharin and sorbitol
Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride, 6.25 mg/5 mL or 1 teaspoonful (tsp.)
Active Ingredient Purpose
citric acid, flavours, glycerin, saccharin sodium†, sodium benzoate, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, sodium citrate, sorbitol†, water. Contains 7.83 Kcal/5 mL
*Seek medical attention if you are experiencing a life-threatening anaphylactic reaction, as BENADRYL® is not indicated for such use.
Do not use
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- more than the recommended dosage or use for prolonged periods of time except on the advice of a doctor
- if your child is allergic to diphenhydramine or to any other ingredients in this product
- to make a young child sleepy.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you have a child that
- has glaucoma
- has breathing problem such as emphysema, chronic bronchitis, or chronic asthma
- has difficulty with urination
- has a cough that is accompanied by excessive secretions
- is taking other antihistamines, sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product
- marked drowsiness may occur
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- do not engage in activities requiring mental alertness.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms worsen, last for more than 7 days or if new symptoms occur.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, call a Poison Control Centre or get medical help right away.
Can I use two BENADRYL® products at the same time? For example, the BENADRYL® Cream and BENADRYL® oral product?
No, since you will be getting a dose of diphenhydramine from two sources.