Children's BENADRYL® Allergy Chewables
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 2.89ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned; HTTP status code of 404 was returned;
Use only as directed.
Great tasting grape flavoured Children’s BENADRYL® Chewables are a convenient way to provide fast, effective symptom relief of your child’s allergies and allergic reactions.
- 20 tablets
Temporarily relieves symptoms of seasonal and year-round allergies:
- Skin itch
- Itchy throat
- Itchy, runny nose
- Itchy, watery eyes
Children 2 to under 6 years of age: Use BENADRYL® Children’s Liquid.
Children 6 to under 12 years of age: 1 to 2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours. Do not exceed 8 tablets in 24 hours.
Adults and children 12 years and over: Use Adult BENADRYL® products.
Store between 15˚C and 30˚C. Do not use if blister unit is broken.
Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 12.5 mg
Active Ingredient Purpose
Artificial Flavours, Crospovidone, D&C red no. 7 calcium lake, D&C red no. 30 aluminum lake, Dextrose, Ethylcellulose, FD&C blue no.1 aluminum lake, Gum Arabic, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Magnesium stearate, Maltodextrin, Microcrystalline cellulose, Natural flavours, Starch (including modified corn starch), Succinic acid, Sucralose, Sugar spheres, Tartaric acid, Triacetin
*Seek medical attention if you are experiencing a life-threatening anaphylactic reaction, as BENADRYL® is not indicated for such use.
Do not use
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- more than the recommended dosage or use for prolonged periods of time except on the advice of a doctor
- if your child is allergic to diphenhydramine or to any other ingredients in this product
- to make a young child sleepy.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you have a child that
- has glaucoma
- has breathing problem such as emphysema, chronic bronchitis, or chronic asthma
- has difficulty with urination
- has a cough that is accompanied by excessive secretions
- is taking other antihistamines, sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product
- marked drowsiness may occur
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- do not engage in activities requiring mental alertness.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms worsen, last for more than 7 days or if new symptoms occur.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, call a Poison Control Centre or get medical help right away.
Can I use two BENADRYL® products at the same time? For example, the BENADRYL® Cream and BENADRYL® oral product?
No, since you will be getting a dose of diphenhydramine from two sources.